'Oh so silly' I Heart Faces weekly challenge {Clovis, NM Child photographer}

When I saw the theme for this weeks I Heart Faces weekly challenge, I knew exactly which image I needed to enter! This weeks theme is 'oh so silly' and my daughter is the silliest little girl I know!




Photo Challenge Submission

18 people like this...:

Unknown said...

hilarious! WINNER!!

Frogmum said...

Great capture :D Super silly & yet so pretty!

pyjammy pam said...

that is perfect!

Bethany Petrik said...

HAHA! Cute!

Mrs.Benner said...

She is so funny!

triciaduncan said...

So cute and So Silly!

Jamie Rubeis said...

HAHA! This is so cute Becca!I love her outfit too!

Anonymous said...

So funny! Love it, what a ham!

Sugar Bug Photography said...

funny and adorable!!! beautiful lighting.

Sabrina said...

So adorable!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha!!! So cute!

Emma from, justalittlephotgraphy.blogspot.com

Education: Exploring Online Learning said...

what a riot!

photo by ansku said...

Pretty! Love the light on the backgroun!

Tracy said...

Love this! So cute!

Latisha said...

Too perfect!

Melina said...

Awesome photo! Too cute!

Frogmum said...

Well done on getting placed ~ well deserved :D!!

Unknown said...

She is the cutest little thing. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your big win!

Post a Comment

Commenting is now Closed

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.