Is your Husband or wife deployed for the holidays?


I was driving. Driving along the long long straight roads here listening to the radio. When some words from the song that was playing just jumped out at me and brought tears to my eyes.
 
Now Imagine sweet little childrens voices singing that!

I knew what I had to do. I wanted to do something for the familys of deployed military members this holiday season but wanted it to be something the guys and girls over there could also enjoy and know that we are thinking of them and that they are missed terribly. I'm in communication with the local elementary school hoping we can get them to sing for us for the background music. All family's that are photographed will also be invited to sing. I want to get some images of your family and children with home made signs with holiday wishes on them, kids hugging on there daddy dolls and wives/girlfriends with photographs of their loved ones!

If you or know someone who has a family member deployed this holiday season and would like to receive a free mini session and image on CD for you to print please contact me to schedule your time and date. 

0 people like this...:

Post a Comment

Commenting is now Closed

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.